Thursday, April 3, 2008

Naomi Campbell Arrested at Heathrow for Spitting - Some Model Behavior

Today's Gossipy Rant - Naomi Campbell - Sample This Naomi!

There are so many wonderful fashion people out there that simply do not have an issue with spitting - I got to hand it to you, Naomi you are getting a little big for your size O pants. What in the world are you thinking that you can just spit on anyone? And even spit on a police office who serves and helps to protect the public?

I have never been a super big fan of yours, but normally I would just keep my mouth shut from your prior craziness of throwing cell phones like Russel Crow throws phones at concierges. But in this case, I am not even going to pass judgement on you, I am simply going to pass on you - period! Get a grip Naomi regardless of how much money you make - your photographers will have to start using 'weather-proofed' cameras if you keep up this behavior! Ouch and oh yes Oh Meow from Divaliscious!

Sky: Naomi Campbell arrested at Heathrow - Yahoo! News
Click on the above link should you even care to learn more about her latest triumphs oops I mean tyrants.


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: